OKO which means ‘Welcome’ in Japanese offers authentic taste of seven Asian cuisines- Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Korean. OKO is a name well reckoned with Pan-Asian food lovers of Bangalore and has been awarded several prestigious awards in Bangalore. After a great success of OKO Bangalore, The Lalit has recently launched OKO in April 2015 at The Lalit Chandigarh offering same food, menu and taste to the City Beautiful. The décor of the restaurant in both cities is very vivid, stylish and chic, just perfect for an exclusive fine dining experience with lounge music, amazing food taste and a great variety of menu
OKO at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore
• Bangalore’s most exclusive and talked about award-winning pan-Asian restaurant
• The Rooftop Pan Asian Destination with a spectacular skyline view
• Recognized as one of Asia’s Top 500 Finest Restaurants by The Miele Guide 2013
• Awarded Best Teppanyaki by Kingfisher Explocity Restaurant Week
• Won Silver in The Food & Wine Showcase Awards 2012 by Food Lovers Magazine
• Expat Chefs
• The restaurant offers beverages like Yamazaki 12 Years, large variety of Single Malts, fine Wine & Cigar collections in the city. The restaurant has its own Signature Cocktails such as the Lalit cocktail, OKO and China Blue. Special cocktails originating from Thailand, China, Japan and the classic cocktails of the world are also made available.
• Chef’s recommendations include Satay Udang (char grilled prawns with Asian spice), Fish with Malaysian Spices (John Dory flavour with shallot, garlic and dried shrimp), Yaki Udon Chicken (Japanese thick noodle in Tonkatsu sauce with prawn), California Uramaki, Tom Yum Kai (traditional hot Thai soup with lemon grass and galengal flavour) and Koong Phad Kapprao Thai Style Stir Fried Prawns with Chilli, Garlic and Sweet Basil.